This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [committed] Some reload tweaks
- From: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Krebbel <krebbel1 at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 05 Nov 2003 14:59:46 +0000
- Subject: Re: [committed] Some reload tweaks
- References: <email@example.com>
Andreas Krebbel <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> What is the reason you declared "this_alternative" as int?
I didn't. ;) The variable's been around for ages.
> ! && (enum reg_class) this_alternative[i] != NO_REGS
>From context, it looks like the convention is to cast the
other side to (int). The other cast looks OK to me, FWIW.
Sorry for the breakage. For some reason, I'd just assumed that
the casts were left-overs from K&R days.