This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fix strrchr simplification
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <hubicka at ucw dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 07:51:27 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: Fix strrchr simplification
On Wed, 5 Nov 2003, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> 2003-11-05 Jan Hubicka <email@example.com>
> * builtins.c (simplify_builtin_strrchr, simplify_builtin_strpbrk): Add
> missing casts.
Ok. Please remember to quote the target tripples that you tested your
patches on and whether there were any new regressions in future.