This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.3 PATCH: Add --with-sysroot support
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 04 Nov 2003 12:44:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: 3.3 PATCH: Add --with-sysroot support
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <20031031165118.GB666@lucon.org>
"H. J. Lu" <email@example.com> writes:
| Since I need a stable compile with --with-sysroot support, I backported
| it to gcc 3.3.
I understand you want sysroot support, but I don't see why we want or
need that for 3.3.x. Would you mind elaborating?
(That is not an argumentative question).
I would need input from one of our build system maintainers.