This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Question on -Werror usage in Makefiles...
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Cc: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org,zack at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 07:05:40 +0100
- Subject: Re: Question on -Werror usage in Makefiles...
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Seeing the breakage that this has caused, we have two options: Either
> waiting to get this fixed on all platforms - and I don't have access
> to them and not the time to fix it properly immediatly, or applying
> the appended patch - and reverting again after 3.4 has been branched
> off mainline...
> What is the consensus on this?
I think it would be wiser to revert the patch. Thanks.