This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Your changes to Ada C files had several problems
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at ACT-Europe dot FR>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org,Kelley Cook <kcook at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 19:38:27 -0500
- Subject: Re: Your changes to Ada C files had several problems
- References: <20031104012829.D22836@dublin.act-europe.fr>
On Nov 3, 2003, at 7:28 PM, Arnaud Charlet wrote:
There were several problems with your changes:
2003-10-30 Kelley Cook <email@example.com>
* adadecode.c, adaint.c, argv.c, aux-io.c, cal.c, cio.c,
ctrl_c.c, cuintp.c, decl.c, errno.c, exit.c, expect.c, final.c,
gigi.h, gmem.c, gnatbl.c, init.c, misc.c, mkdir.c, raise.c,
sysdep.c, sysdep.c, targtyps.c, tb-alvms.c, tb-alvxw.c,
trans.c, utils.c, utils2.c: Convert function prototypes to C90.
First, there was a typo, fixed by:
2003-10-31 Andreas Schwab <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* raise.c (get_action_description_for): Fix typo in last
Then, you forgot to update the copyright notice on many files.
You also introduced extra trailing blank spaces.
You also swapped the last two parameters of setup_to_install, causing
exception related failures.
Please wait for an Ada maintainer to OK your patch before making
in the Ada tree next time, thanks. As you can see, your changes were
as obvious as they looked.
Except that prototype conversions are pre-approved, last i looked, and
don't require approval from a specific maintainer.