This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] BIND_EXPR removal
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>, Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 14:19:04 -0500
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] BIND_EXPR removal
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <20031102001020.GA29508@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
On Sat, 2003-11-01 at 19:10, Zdenek Dvorak wrote:
> (assign_vars_to_scope, successor_block, NEXT_BLOCK_LINK): Removed.
> (make_edges, make_exit_edges): Don't use successor_block.
tree_try_redirect_by_replacing_jump() still uses successor_block. Jan
could you fix it?