This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Dumping line numbers
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 12:13:29 -0500
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Dumping line numbers
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <20031103165801.GA28451@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
On Mon, 2003-11-03 at 11:58, Zdenek Dvorak wrote:
> * tree-dump.c (dump_options): Add TDF_LINENO.
> * tree-pretty-print.c (dump_generic_node): Print line number for
> statements if asked to.
> * tree.h (TDF_LINENO): New.
This is OK, but you also need to update doc/invoke.texi.
Since you're modifying this code, could you update tree_dump_bb to use
TDF_LINENO instead of manually adding line numbers?