This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[PATCH] Java: Fix PR 12866
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2003 17:48:19 +0000
- Subject: [PATCH] Java: Fix PR 12866
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Jeff Sturm writes:
> Depending on whether compiling to native or bytecode, the parser was
> taking different paths to check_thrown_exceptions. Rather than duplicate
> the test for OUTER_FIELD_IDENTIFIER_ACCESS_P, I opted to move it into the
> Tested by rebuilding jc1, libjava and running libjava testsuite. OK for
> 2003-10-31 Jeff Sturm <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Fixes PR java/12866.
> * parse.y (resolve_qualified_expression_name): Move test
> for outer field access methods from here...
> (check_thrown_exceptions) ...to here.
Looks good to me. Thanks.