This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Using GCC 2.95 as a bootstrap compiler
- From: "Zack Weinberg" <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "Kelley Cook" <kelleycook at wideopenwest dot com>
- Cc: "gcc.gnu.org" <gcc dot gnu dot org at pop-4 dot dnv dot wideopenwest dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "Gerald Pfeifer" <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2003 01:17:09 -0800
- Subject: Re: Using GCC 2.95 as a bootstrap compiler
- References: <200311020723.hA27Nn015908@pop-6.dnv.wideopenwest.com>
"Kelley Cook" <email@example.com> writes:
> I did not since my local tree has the patch from
> (still awaiting review -- hint hint)
sorry, this touches stuff I don't know enough about and don't have
time to familiarize myself with.
> which touches the .info files in the java directory, When I posted
> that I was only 99.9% sure that they were not written to the source
> Reading the current source as well as bootstraping on a clean
> checkout proved that your suggestion was correct.
> Committed as you suggested with eliminating of java/.cvsignore.