This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix complex floating-point types passing (SPARC64)
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2003 23:26:05 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix complex floating-point types passing (SPARC64)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sat, Nov 01, 2003 at 04:10:10PM +0100, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> * config/sparc/sparc.c (function_arg_partial_nregs) [TARGET_ARCH64]:
> Return 0 for all complex modes whose size is lesser or equal to a
> word. Add a ??? comment for the condition used with 16-byte
> aligned modes.
> * gcc.dg/sparc-complex-1.c: New test.
I don't see anything sparc-specific here.