This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH to defer cpp_read_main_file and related changes
- From: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 22:37:37 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH to defer cpp_read_main_file and related changes
- References: <3F729957.email@example.com> <3F7BB4CC.firstname.lastname@example.org> <200310310233.h9V2Xl403414@greed.delorie.com>
DJ Delorie wrote:
* c-lex.c (src_line): Remove unneeded static variable.
This patch broke -imacros :-(
$ ./cc1 -quiet -imacros dj.h dj.c
<command line>:2: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
I had a patch for this, but it appears to cause many regressions.
I'll look further for a solution ...