This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA/RFT] libffi reorg
- From: "Paolo Bonzini" <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- To: "Andreas Tobler" <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- Cc: "Anthony Green" <green at redhat dot com>,<gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 13:53:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFA/RFT] libffi reorg
- References: <1058195670.3331.25.camel@escape> <003401c37e9b$de5fb230$e314623e@philo> <3F6AEBF3.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Did you rebuild configure? I did not attach the patch for it because it is
already big enough as is.
> What makes me confused is the occurence of two fficonfig.h on in
> toplevel and another one in include. Is this meant in this direction?
> The two files have different contents here.
No, fficonfig.h should be removed from include. That's one of the points of
my patch. Indeed it should be in .cvsignore; it is an error in my patch if
it is in include.