This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA/RFT] libffi reorg
- From: Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- To: Paolo Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Cc: Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 13:43:47 +0200
- Subject: Re: [RFA/RFT] libffi reorg
- References: <1058195670.3331.25.camel@escape> <003401c37e9b$de5fb230$e314623e@philo>
Paolo Bonzini wrote:
Either the patch can be applied as is, with maintainers trying to fix the
failures (if any), or people can send me the reports for failed platforms
(or patches to make them build :-) and I can collect them and repost the
patch. Of course I'd prefer the former...
Will try to.
Making all in include
make: *** No rule to make target `ffitarget.h', needed by `all-am'.
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2
What autofriends did you use?
Almost applies to todays cvs, one reject in darwin.S. (include)
What makes me confused is the occurence of two fficonfig.h on in
toplevel and another one in include. Is this meant in this direction?
The two files have different contents here.