This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: treat sibling calls as non-const
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 17:58:23 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patch: treat sibling calls as non-const
- References: <C0094E59-E491-11D7-975A-000393D76DAA@apple.com>
On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 12:54:27PM -0700, Dale Johannesen wrote:
> + FIXME: A better, but much more invasive, way to fix this
> + is to establish a connection between the call and the
> + parameters, so hoisted stores don't get deleted. There
> + is no good reason they shouldn't get hoisted. */
The way to do this is to have these memories attached to the
CALL_FUNCTION_USAGE list as USEs. I thought we already did that.
Am I misremembering, or are we not checking it somewhere we ought?