This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix for PR java/9577: Name Mangling Error
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Ranjit Mathew <rmathew at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 14:40:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix for PR java/9577: Name Mangling Error
- References: <3F365D26.8C6435A2@hotmail.com><email@example.com>
Ranjit Mathew writes:
> Can someone review and commit this please if it
> looks OK?
Please include a patch that creates a libgcj testcase. Yes, I know
most of the code is in the Bugzilla, so it should be easy. We need
this sort of thing as a regression test.