This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to add remaining C99 _Complex builtins
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at tuliptree dot org>
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, roger at eyesopen dot com
- Date: 08 Sep 2003 19:06:00 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patch to add remaining C99 _Complex builtins
- References: <200309040129.VAA29227@caip.rutgers.edu>
On Wed, 2003-09-03 at 18:29, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
> One nit was that the clog() _Complex log function conflicted with the
> C++ iostreams clog. So I left the builtin commented out until/if we
> decide to do something about that.
This info should be put in a comment so others can see why clog is
Otherwise this looks OK.
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com