This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[tree-ssa] GC problems
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 08:02:12 -0600
- Subject: [tree-ssa] GC problems
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
I brought this patch from the mainline into the tree-ssa branch. It fixes
GC issues which I've seen when compiling libjava/jni.cc
2003-09-02 Geoffrey Keating <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* decl2.c (mark_used): Use ggc_push_context/ggc_pop_context.
* tree.c (cp_cannot_inline_tree_fn): Likewise.