This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: m68k: remove NO_ADDSUB_Q dependent code
- From: Bernardo Innocenti <bernie at develer dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 00:09:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: PATCH: m68k: remove NO_ADDSUB_Q dependent code
- Organization: Develer S.r.l.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20030708231313.GE481@redhat.com>
Richard Henderson wrote:
On Sun, Jul 06, 2003 at 10:50:48AM +0200, Bernardo Innocenti wrote:
* config/m68k/m68k.c: Strip away code depending on NO_ADDSUB_Q
* config/m68k/m68k.md: Likewise.
The patch is ok, but there appears to be no assignment on file,
so we can't apply this yet.
My assignment is now in place, could you please commit the patch?
I believe it still applies cleanly to mainline.
// Bernardo Innocenti - Develer S.r.l., R&D dept.
Please don't send Word attachments - http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html