This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix PR optimization/9888 (part #3)
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 11:57:06 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix PR optimization/9888 (part #3)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sun, Mar 09, 2003 at 11:32:10PM +0100, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> * i386.md (length_immediate): Do not refer to insn address.
> (jcc*, jmp patterns): Compute length explicitly.
> (doloop_end_internal pattern): Unconditionally set the type to "ibr".