This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Mainline infinite recursion on ia64
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 21:24:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: Mainline infinite recursion on ia64
- References: <200303081847.h28IlBUY024740@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
> old-style-asm-1.c fails because the label is "L$0002", so again this is a
> test problem.
It appears that this testcase is as fragile as expected :-) so I think we
should restrict it to the target where the bug originally showed up, that is