This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Mainline infinite recursion on ia64
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at www dot eyesopen dot com>
- To: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hp at bitrange dot com>
- Cc: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 12:16:06 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: Mainline infinite recursion on ia64
On Sat, 8 Mar 2003, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> > Since it's obvious and fixes the build on the three reported
> > targets, it can go in now.
> I've committed it now.
Many thanks. Sorry once again for the inconvenience.