This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: c++ failures
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: John David Anglin <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>, aldyh at redhat dot com
- Cc: gdr at integrable-solutions dot net, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, nathan at codesourcery dot com
- Date: 28 Feb 2003 16:28:28 -0800
- Subject: Re: c++ failures
- References: <200302282117.h1SLHROU004114@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>
On Fri, 2003-02-28 at 13:17, John David Anglin wrote:
> > Would you please add a PR for each new failure I caused, assign them to
> > me? Then I promise I'll fix ASAP!
> I will add a PR for the static9.C fail.
I've got a patch for you to test in separate email.
> However, before we do all the others, could you look at
These have nothing to do with me. You've gotten fooled because Aldy
checked in a patch with no cp/ChangeLog entry; the entry is in the
* cp/parser.c (cp_parser_init_declarator): Call vector_opaque_p
(cp_parser_init_declarator): Fix typo in function comments.
This patch is incorrect, and I can't find any mention of it in
gcc-patches -- which doesn't mean it wasn't there, just that I can't
find it. Who approved this patch?
Aldy, would you please revert this patch?
The check you are trying to add should probably go in
mark at codesourcery dot com