This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] only mipsisa64* configs default to using MEABI
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: fnf at intrinsity dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 28 Feb 2003 10:31:39 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] only mipsisa64* configs default to using MEABI
- References: <200302281716.h1SHGurm001195@fred.ninemoons.com>
On Fri, 2003-02-28 at 09:16, Fred Fish wrote:
> This patch now brings the gcc testsuite back into sync with the
> gcc/gcc/config.gcc file, where only the mipsisa64* configs default to
> using the MEABI.
Actually, for the mips-3_4-rewrite branch I've nuked MEABI. A patch for
that would actually be appreciated more :)
o/~ Cry havoc... o/~