This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: hoist more loop invariants
- From: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 18:00:33 -0800
- Subject: Re: Patch: hoist more loop invariants
On Thursday, February 27, 2003, at 05:48 PM, Richard Henderson wrote:
On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 05:32:34PM -0800, Dale Johannesen wrote:
This is about a 2% win on SPECint (ppc Darwin).
Bootstrapped and tested on Darwin.
Seems ok. Do you have a notion of where it helped the most?
It was fairly pervasive, with eon and twolf being the biggest
It did not make any Specmark worse.
You forgot your changelog entry again.