This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: hoist more loop invariants
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 17:48:31 -0800
- Subject: Re: Patch: hoist more loop invariants
- References: <58F875B2-49F3-11D7-84F9-000393D76DAA@apple.com>
On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 05:32:34PM -0800, Dale Johannesen wrote:
> This is about a 2% win on SPECint (ppc Darwin).
> Bootstrapped and tested on Darwin.
Seems ok. Do you have a notion of where it helped the most?
You forgot your changelog entry again.