This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to fix -fverbose-asm (broken by GGC heuristics)
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- To: bosch at gnat dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 13:38:20 -0800
- Subject: Re: Patch to fix -fverbose-asm (broken by GGC heuristics)
- References: <EFEAF323-4A98-11D7-9764-00039344BF4A@gnat.com>
> Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 16:17:55 -0500
> Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
> From: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
> X-OriginalArrivalTime: 27 Feb 2003 21:17:29.0281 (UTC) FILETIME=[A23F1B10:01C2DEA5]
> On Thursday, Feb 27, 2003, Geoff Keating wrote:
> > This is OK.
> Thanks, committed.
> I just verified the same problem is present on the gcc-3_3-branch.
> OK there as well?
- Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>