This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to fix -fverbose-asm (broken by GGC heuristics)
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- To: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 16:17:55 -0500
- Subject: Re: Patch to fix -fverbose-asm (broken by GGC heuristics)
On Thursday, Feb 27, 2003, Geoff Keating wrote:
This is OK.
I just verified the same problem is present on the gcc-3_3-branch.
OK there as well?