This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bug in ra-colorize.c:merge_moves?
- From: Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>
- To: Christian Ehrhardt <ehrhardt at mathematik dot uni-ulm dot de>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 21:32:27 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Bug in ra-colorize.c:merge_moves?
On Thu, 27 Feb 2003, Michael Matz wrote:
> > Finally let me say a few words about my rational:
> All points correct. I guess, I will do something similar for the
> new-regalloc-branch, and remove the non-detection of copy-insns involving
Could you try the patch in
http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2003-02/msg02347.html to see if this
also fixes your performance issues?