This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Please test bugzilla web interface
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Peter Barada <pbarada at mail dot wm dot sps dot mot dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 10:48:21 -0500
- Subject: Re: Please test bugzilla web interface
On Thursday, February 27, 2003, at 10:26 AM, Peter Barada wrote:
It looks good - one question. How can I search *all* the fields of a
bug for a particular word or set of words?
Errr, you don't.
That would be *incredibly* slow to do as an SQL query anyway.
It also doesn't make much sense.
The host, target, and triplet fields are not going to contain
information that one would find in the URL field.
The keywords field will not contain information found in the host,
target, or triplet fields.
You can already search the comments, the summary, etc.
What do you expect to find in the summary that wouldn't be in the
comments, for instance.
Peter dot Barada at motorola dot com
Wizard 781-852-2768 (direct)
WaveMark Solutions(wholly owned by Motorola) 781-270-0193 (fax)