This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Enum imprvoment again
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Devang Patel <dpatel at apple dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 26 Feb 2003 14:43:28 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Enum imprvoment again
- References: <C4CD4849-49D7-11D7-9215-0003935AAA26@apple.com>
On Wed, 2003-02-26 at 14:15, Devang Patel wrote:
> On Friday, February 21, 2003, at 06:04 PM, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> > Quadratic, not exponential, right?
> > Yes, this patch is OK.
> I have committed this into main trunk.
> OK for 3.3 ?
mark at codesourcery dot com