This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Enum imprvoment again
- From: Devang Patel <dpatel at apple dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Devang Patel <dpatel at apple dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 14:15:09 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Enum imprvoment again
On Friday, February 21, 2003, at 06:04 PM, Mark Mitchell wrote:
Quadratic, not exponential, right?
Yes, this patch is OK.
I have committed this into main trunk.
OK for 3.3 ?