This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [3.3 mips] Adjust calls to symbolic addresses
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 26 Feb 2003 09:25:08 -0800
- Subject: Re: [3.3 mips] Adjust calls to symbolic addresses
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Is the patch OK for 3.3 branch? It doesn't fix a regression as such,
> but it should improve compatibility with future binutils.
OK with me. Up to Mark though.
o/~ Cry havoc... o/~