This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix alpha and arm bootstrap failures
- From: Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- To: roger at www dot eyesopen dot com (Roger Sayle)
- Cc: lucier at math dot purdue dot edu (Brad Lucier), rearnsha at arm dot com (Richard Earnshaw), gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, kazu at cs dot umass dot edu (Kazu Hirata)
- Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 23:41:11 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix alpha and arm bootstrap failures
> Hopefully, you might get a bit
> further with the revision below. We ended up calling copy_rtx on a
> NULL pointer without checking (in optabs.c).
Bootstrapped and make check on alphaev6-unknown-linux-gnu with
--disable-checking; test results are at
There are a few more test failures than the last time I checked at
but I don't know if these are intermittent or new tests or ???