This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [c4x] Fix for accepting c33 processors
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at tuliptree dot org>
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 19:30:49 -0500
- Subject: Re: [c4x] Fix for accepting c33 processors
- References: <3E5927BB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Permission to check in into gcc-3.3-branch please.
* config/c4x/c4x.h (ASM_FILE_START): Added support for the c33
I see that this is extracted from a larger patch, and Michael Hayes
already added the rest of the original patch to the gcc-3.3 branch, so
we should certainly have this bit there also.