This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix flow_bb_inside_loop_p prototype
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Roger Sayle <roger at www dot eyesopen dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 23:11:42 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix flow_bb_inside_loop_p prototype
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
> This fixes some more fallout from the BIB branch merge. The native
> cc compiler on Compaq/HP Tru64 complains that the declaration of
> flow_bb_inside_loop_p in cfgloop.c doesn't match the prototype
> given in basic-block.h. The problem is that the bb parameter is
> marked const in one and not in the other.
> The patch below fixes this issue, but unfortunately the Tru64
> bootstrap of mainline now just fails later complaining about too
> few arguments to mips-tfile (probably a specs related problem).
> Given the remaining alphaev67-dec-osf5.1 bootstrap problems,
> I've also tested this patch with a complete bootstrap and make -k
> check on i686-pc-linux-gnu, all languages except Ada and treelang,
> where there were no new regressions in the test suite.
> Ok for mainline?
Why not for 3.3 branch too? This is PR bootstrap/7389.