This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: *bsd & darwin support in libiberty/physmem.c
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 08:47:22 -0800
- Subject: Re: Patch: *bsd & darwin support in libiberty/physmem.c
On ix86--unknown-openbsd3.1, I now get total=511.226562Mb
avail=510.750000Mb which is right.
apinski at apple dot com
pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu
On Saturday, Feb 22, 2003, at 08:19 US/Pacific, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
Since it works on netbsd and darwin I checked it in. I'd still like
to hear from freebsd/openbsd just in case, and to make sure I didn't
fumble the checkin.
Kaveh R. Ghazi ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu