This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: *bsd & darwin support in libiberty/physmem.c
- From: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- To: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com, geoffk at geoffk dot org
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 11:19:42 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Patch: *bsd & darwin support in libiberty/physmem.c
- References: <200302221252.h1MCqDR32278@pc960.cambridge.arm.com>
> From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
> > Nearly, but it still contains a GCCism. IIRC you can't initialize an
> > automatic array during a declartion in ISO C90.
> > Here's a further slight revision which works OK on NetBSD/arm. I've also
> > included a missing Makefile dependency on config.h and libiberty.h
> > R.
> To echo Geoff's cry of anguish... Aargggggghhhhhh!
> You get a better measure of the amount of available memory if you ask for
> the available memory rather than the page size...
Since it works on netbsd and darwin I checked it in. I'd still like
to hear from freebsd/openbsd just in case, and to make sure I didn't
fumble the checkin.
Kaveh R. Ghazi ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu