This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Call for testers: libiberty/physmem.c
- From: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- To: dje at watson dot ibm dot com
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 11:03:56 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Call for testers: libiberty/physmem.c
- References: <200302220316.WAA24092@makai.watson.ibm.com>
> From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
> >>>>> Kaveh R Ghazi writes:
> Kaveh> Does this patch work?
> Kaveh> (You'll need to apply the BSD patch before this one.)
> Kaveh> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2003-02/msg01894.html
> Yes, the patch correctly reports AIX total memory and 1/4 as
> Thanks, David
I checked it in. Let me know if there's any problem.
Kaveh R. Ghazi ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu