This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
PING: Patch: mainline bootstrap failure (libobjc)
- From: kaih at khms dot westfalen dot de (Kai Henningsen)
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 22 Feb 2003 15:25:00 +0200
- Subject: PING: Patch: mainline bootstrap failure (libobjc)
- Comment: Unsolicited commercial mail will incur an US$100 handling fee per received mail.
- Organization: Organisation? Me?! Are you kidding?
Bootstrap failure: http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2003-01/msg01128.html
Patch to fix it: http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2003-01/msg02061.html
I believe the problem is actually present on all branches.
Any kind of feedback that gets this closer to resolution is welcome.
"... by God I *KNOW* what this network is for, and you can't have it."
- Russ Allbery (rra at stanford dot edu)