This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Breakup cgraph.c
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 22 Feb 2003 00:38:52 -0800
- Subject: Re: Breakup cgraph.c
- References: <20030222010320.GN5340@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz> writes:
> this patch just breaks cgraph.c into cgraph.c (generic callgraph
> function) and cgraphunit.c (actual unit-at-a-time driver) as needed
> for local function patch (so cgraph.c may be linked into frontends not
> doing function-at-a-time). It's functions still can be used as natural
> way to attach backend information into callgraph nodes and it solves
> problems of calling cgraph functions from middle end.
> It also puts more things into header so we can create new files for more
> complex optimizers in future.
> No changes into code are made. Regtested i386 OK?
- Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>