This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Call for testers: libiberty/physmem.c
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 22:16:42 -0500
- Subject: Re: Call for testers: libiberty/physmem.c
>>>>> Kaveh R Ghazi writes:
Kaveh> Does this patch work?
Kaveh> (You'll need to apply the BSD patch before this one.)
Yes, the patch correctly reports AIX total memory and 1/4 as