This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Enum imprvoment again
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Devang Patel <dpatel at apple dot com>, "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 18:04:01 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Enum imprvoment again
--On Friday, February 21, 2003 10:45:13 AM -0800 Devang Patel
<dpatel at apple dot com> wrote:
Current discussion about C++ template speed up gives me some hope
about my following patch.
This patch :
- Passes bootstrap and regression test
! /* If we are going to rest type then copy node first.
! It can not be shared now. */
"reset the type" and "cannot".
- Does not give use actual speed in our selected tests for speed up, but
fixes exponential algorithm. For example,
Quadratic, not exponential, right?
Yes, this patch is OK.
Mark Mitchell mark at codesourcery dot com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com