This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Enum imprvoment again
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- To: Devang Patel <dpatel at apple dot com>
- Cc: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 21 Feb 2003 17:37:03 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Enum imprvoment again
- References: <9C9914EC-45CC-11D7-976E-0003935AAA26@apple.com>
Devang Patel <dpatel at apple dot com> writes:
> Hi All,
> Current discussion about C++ template speed up gives me some hope
> about my following patch.
> It is waiting for approval because further improvement has been
> But, I am not working on it. May be I can put this in and somebody can
I think it would be better to have this patch in, even if more
improvement is possible, than to let it just drop. I'm sure there's
some code out there that does build thousand-element enumerators.
It looks to me like the patch is safe; Mark, do you have any objections?
- Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>