This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch/libiberty] Add w32 version of lrealpath
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 20:32:18 -0500
- Subject: Re: [Patch/libiberty] Add w32 version of lrealpath
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> OK, I was assuming that this part of the function description:
> ``.'' and ``..'' components will be simplified.
> was also going to be utilized. If not, I'll withdraw patch.
Yeah, the docs aren't accurate at the moment.
> Related question: I am testing out w32 version of physmem(), again using w32api
> function (GlobalMemoryStatus). HAVE_W32API would allow cygwin to use that.
> #ifdef _WIN32 would not.
That would be appropriate.