This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: installation of unwind.h
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 17:23:34 -0800
- Subject: Re: installation of unwind.h
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 01:32:10PM +0100, Michael Matz wrote:
> booted, regtested and visually verified to install where I wanted, on
> i686-linux (3.3 branch). OK for 3.3 and HEAD?
I'd prefer that this be installed in the gcc-private directory,
just like <stdarg.h> et al. The reason is that the implementation
of the (standard) API may change between versions.