This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Let's backport speedups from 3.4 to 3.3
- From: Kaoru Fukui <k_fukui at highway dot ne dot jp>
- To: ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, mark at codesourcery dot com, zack at codesourcery dot com
- Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 10:30:51 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: Let's backport speedups from 3.4 to 3.3
- Reply-to: Kaoru Fukui <k_fukui at highway dot ne dot jp>
On 21 Feb, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
> > mainline 3.4 was included Zack's BI tree which was just faster than the
> > mainline(this is 3.3 now) on that tme.
> > Kaoru
> Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying that there is a
> patch we should backport to 3.3? Or are you saying that this patch is
> now in 3.3 and made 3.3 as fast as 3.4?
gcc-3_4-basic-improvements was just faster than mainline Which become to
gcc-3.4 has merged,so it be just different speed without mike's patch.
PS sorry my English.