This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: target register load optimizations (Was: Re: Porting gcc forF-CPU without direct JMP)
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at superh dot com>
- Cc: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 00:42:19 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: target register load optimizations (Was: Re: Porting gcc forF-CPU without direct JMP)
On Fri, 21 Feb 2003, Joern Rennecke wrote:
> I am re-posting this patch because I found I had to make a few bug fixes in late-loop.c,
> and conflict resolution in other files.
> Re-tested on i686-pc-linux-gnu X sh64-elf with the latest cfgrtl.c patch locally
> backed out.
This patch includes bogus changes to invoke.texi inside @math.
Joseph S. Myers
jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk