This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [3.3/mainline] Speed up nonoptimizing compilation I
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, rth at redaht dot com
- Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 15:29:34 -0800
- Subject: Re: [3.3/mainline] Speed up nonoptimizing compilation I
- References: <20030221122812.GS11112@kam.mff.cuni.cz>
On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 01:28:12PM +0100, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> * builtins.c (expand_builtin_expect): Do not predict
> flag_guess_branch_prob is not set.
> * c-semantics.c (expand_stmt): Likewise.
> * predict.c (predict_insn): Likewise.
> * stmt.c (expand_continue_loop): Likewise.
> * toplev.c (rest_of_compilation): Do not call
> note_prediction_to_br_prob and note_prediction_to_br_prob
> when not optimizing.