This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] VLA fixes
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 21 Feb 2003 17:22:07 -0500
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] VLA fixes
- References: <200302212218.h1LMIqnE013040@localhost.redhat.com>
On Fri, 2003-02-21 at 17:18, law at redhat dot com wrote:
> This fixes a handful of testsuite failures where DCE was deleting
> expressions needed to size the VLA. Whee.
Which failure was this? I thought I had caught all the VLA-related
failures when I added set_vla_decl. Guess I wasn't paying too much