This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: c++/9297
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, amodra at bigpond dot net dot au
- Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 13:38:20 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH: c++/9297
--On Friday, February 21, 2003 01:33:19 PM -0800 Richard Henderson
<rth at redhat dot com> wrote:
On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 12:04:55PM -0800, Mark Mitchell wrote:
I fixed this with the attached patch, which I'll check in if nobody
objects. It looks like there's code in calls.c that thinks it
understands this case already, but it doesn't seem to work.
I seem to recall an unreviewed patch that cleaned this problem.
That looks sane to me. Alan, if you've bootstrapped this, go ahead and
install it on the GCC 3.3 brahcn and mainline, please, and then close OR
Mark Mitchell mark at codesourcery dot com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com